My teaching experiences during the pandamic

       I am V.V.THEJASWINI working as SGT in MCPS BAJITHOTA from Nellore district Andhra pradesh. In A.P the government gave the guidelines to the primary school teachers that  to collect the information of the school children and divide them into three categories i.e, Hitech,Lowtech and Notech in the month of July.The Govt started a educational programme called VIDYA VAARADHI in DD SAPTAGIRI CHANNEL from class1 to class 10 in a scheduled manner in the month of AUGUST . 

          I collected the information of my class children  i divided them into 3 groups after    that for hitech group students who have online facilities I Created a whatsapp group . I sent vedio clips to the children and  worksheets prepared on that clips every day at evening I checked their answers gave my feedback to them through whatsapp.


              For low tech group students who have TV facilities  i called and informed them about VIDYA VAARADHI programme and I checked their answers once in a week .

               For  Notech group students who didn't have any online facilities i   provided some notes and worksheets Xerox copies to their parents, after the completion their  work, their parents brought the answer sheets to me . I corrected them and gave marks to them twice in a week. If the children were lacking in any area I suggested them to read and do the same model exercises again.

    These were my experiences during pandemic.

            

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploratory action research on facing difficulties in identifying English alphabet

My identity as a writing teacher